Please do not use or copy ANY of my images from this blog or other {Tiffany J} Photography website. If you would like to use any images, please make a formal written request by email, and I would be happy to help you out.

Monday, August 29, 2011

{ Cope Kids }

These kids Rock! I can not believe how old they are now! I used to 'tend' them! Crazy! They were so fun to take pictures of... and HARD to get them to smile! But as you can tell, I got them!

Dallin.. the oldest, and I think I heard him say more words in that night,
than I have his whole life!

Katie.. She is going to be in the Marines... (and DOES not smile!)

Austin.. Katie's twin.. Isn't he Handsome?

Allie.. The youngest and so fun to take pictures of!


1 Reactions:

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than us.

(By the way, it is not related to genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING to around "how" they are eating.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

Click on this link to reveal if this brief test can help you release your real weight loss potential

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...